23rd May 2019
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, and are always open to new ideas and ways of working.
Join our team of artisan craftsmen and women to assist in producing high quality bespoke lighting for an array of bars restaurants and hotels throughout the country.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Experience Fabricator to join a busy manufacturing team here at Chantelle.
- Experience is essential, various work undertake,
- Must be able to mark out components using manual techniques and tools
- Must be able to MIG and TIG weld to an excellent standard
- Ability to use hand tools to finish components and assemblies to a very high standard (grinding, linishing and sanding)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret and understand production documents
- Self-Motivated and be able to work independently
Rate of pay dependent on experience
Hours of work Mon - Thurs 7.30am - 4pm, Friday 7.30am - 3pm
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Project & Customer Service Coordinator
Join our team- We are a successful manufacturing company wh produce high quality bespoke lighting for an array of bars, restaurants and hotel throughout the country. The project co-ordinator is a vital member of the Chantelle team, responsible for delivering in all aspects of each project which vary in size and complexity. The project co-ordinator is responsible for leading, organising and controlling project activities, under the direction of a project manager.
- Must display a can do attitude
- Proactive and professional approach to all tasks
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to multitask as there will be multiple projects to be coordinated to any one time, with multiple tasks to complete within each project.
- Have good order management and teamwork skills
- Work well under deadlines and have time management skills
- Must be willing to work with a high pressure environment
- Overtime will be expected during busy periods to ensure deadlines and targets are met, and customer service standards are adhered to
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Accept responsibility and accountability for projects assigned to them,
Hours of work Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5.00pm, Fri 8.30am - 4.00pm
Rate of pay dependant on experience
For further information please contact email@example.com